ISOR Co-Op List.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISOR Co-Op List.

Co-Op ad and funding discussions for our ISOR Team.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Opportunity coming soon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Great Opportunity coming soon. Empty
PostSubject: Great Opportunity coming soon.   Great Opportunity coming soon. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 9:05 pm

I will not be posting opportunities here very often unless I have a very strong inclination it will be a winner for its members.

You have probably heard of uVme at some point over the past year. It is going to have a soft launch starting Monday Jan. 21st. We have a very good Team in place, and as people join as paid members, they will be structured in the matrix for good earnings.

Please understand that it takes WORK to build a business, and it takes some money and time to build it as well. By no means will you get rich overnight. However, I have been working closely with a few of the main players in this for many months, and know it will be a business that will create wealth for many of its members.

As you get to know me more, you will find out that I am not a good salesman, and that's why I love the Internet, to do this for me. I am very passionate about people and families getting financially ahead in life, and believe this business will be a good tool for doing this.

They will be doing a lot of work to the site over the next few days, so it may be down while switching things over for the soft launch on Monday.
If you have any questions about it, let me know.

Fred
http://www.uvme.biz/EVO152331FH
Back to top Go down
https://isor.forumotion.com

Great Opportunity coming soon.
Page 1 of 1